If getting fit is one of your New Year’s resolutions, get started now with this comfortable, non-slip yoga mat by Randy & Travis Machinery. Crafted from eco-friendly TPE, this dual-layer mat contains no PVC or any other harmful chemicals. Latex- and rubber-free, this mat is the ideal choice for those with allergies. With no odour and incredible cushioning, you’ll look forward to your daily workout.
Body alignment lines help you focus and achieve the precise position you need to keep your body in perfect alignment as you exercise and stretch. Use these lines to keep yourself in proper posture in a variety of yoga positions (asanas). Whether you do yoga in a studio or at home, these lines will make sure you’re using the correct technique, even when your instructor isn’t around. Its high degree of resilience allows you to keep your balance, no matter how difficult the position or exercise. Its excellent rebound factor cushions your joints, helping you to prevent overuse injuries to tendons and joints.
With its moisture-resistant material, you needn’t worry about sweat seeping into its pores. Simply clean it with mild soap and water, and you’re ready to go. It comes with a carrying strap, so you can take it with you wherever you go. Get a head start on your fitness goals. Order your yoga mat today.
Features and specifications:
- Dimensions: 183 cm x 61 cm x 8 mm (L x W x D)
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Material: Eco-friendly, SGS-certified TPE
- Colour: Pink + Purple
- Superb cushioning supports you as you work out.
- Dual-layer construction provides you with both slip-free control and perfect comfort
- No harmful chemicals or toxic ingredients, such as cadmium, lead,
- Made from recyclable materials
- 100% biodegradable with no PVC, latex, or rubber
- Hypo-allergenic and moisture-resistant
- Alignment lines to help you achieve the correct position
- Easily cleaned with soap and water
1 x 8mm TPE Yoga Mat Exercise Fitness Gym Pilates Non Slip Dual Layer
COM Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.