Resistance band exercises are ideal for home gym exercise programs and a great way to add variety to a workout routine. Resistance bands provide constant tension on the muscle – which sometimes is not possible with the free weight exercises.
Build explosive strength by using them in conjunction with barbells, dumbbells, and machines to provide progressive resistance during traditional exercises (squats, bench press, etc). Heavy duty workout bands can also be used for general strength training, assisted pull-ups, assisted dips, power lifting, stretching, and ballistic training drills.
With resistance band training, every part of the exercise has resistance, resulting in better range of motion strength and more complete stimulation hence promoting muscle growth. Being lightweight and portable carry them with you on your vacation and never miss a workout.
Theses bands are made of latex rubber. Each band provides with different level of resistance. Different resistance levels are possible by combining 1, 2, 3, 4, or all 5 bands together.
- Blue – XX-Heavy Resistance (35 to 45kg)
- Green – X-Heavy Resistance (25 to 35kg)
- Purple – Heavy Resistance (15 to 25kg)
- Red – Medium Resistance (5 to 15kg)
- Black – Light Resistance (2 to 5kg)
- Thickness: 5mm
- Length: 1 meter (2m looped)
- Material: Latex Rubber
- 5 Resistance bands:
- 1 x Blue band (45mm wide)
- 1 x Green band (30mm wide)
- 1 x Purple band (20mm wide)
- 1 x Red band (12mm wide)
- 1 x Black band (5mm wide)